mercredi 29 août 2007

Hi there

This is new for me...yeah...I'm familiar (kinda) with LJ but not with "BLOGS"!!!!! Here goes nothing... I love vidding with a passion and I am a Stargate SG1 fan...specifically a Sam & Jack shipper...oh yeah, one of those!!! I rarely sit to watch the show when it airs (timing sucks) but I tape it to watch later on...I have lots of eps ripped on my PC so it's easy to grab a scene and do my stuff...A good song, some editing et VOILÀ!!! I wonder if I can post a vid on this blog thingny (yes, I could but I won't)...Can we edit the post???(yep, found out how)...I'll have to work on this (NEWBIE!!!!)...Gotta go for now!

If interested, you can watch my vids here:

http://sg1.stargatecommunity.com/Profile.aspx?userId=9855

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a message...

5 commentaires:

majorsal a dit…

hello, leslie!

i'm a sam/jack shipper too. and, like you, i'm going to watch atlantis *because* sam's going to be on.



sally :D

Hope Leslie Hermnharry a dit…

Are you "THE" majorsal from GW???

majorsal a dit…

Hope Leslie Hermnharry said...
"Are you "THE" majorsal from GW???"

yes, i'm majorsal from gateworld... don't know about THE, but i'm the only one using that name. :p

:D



sally :D

Hope Leslie Hermnharry a dit…

:) small world...and, for me, you're "the" coz I knew of only one...and it's really you!!!:D

majorsal a dit…

*hugs hope leslie*



sally :D